Yes, You Can Innovate
Skills, Tools and Mindsets for Practical and PURPOSE driven Innovation
70% of leaders say innovation is one of their top three priorities, but 50% are dissatisfied with the results that they are experiencing.
How can we develop a workforce that can systematically create value from new ideas?
Yes, You Can Innovate Programmes help to bridge this gap and enable you to harness the power of innovation within your organisation. Through our highly insightful and interactive sessions, you will learn how to develop innovative ideas that can drive productivity, efficiency and growth. The Programmes are designed for individuals and organisations wanting to:
- Stimulate fresh and creative thinking around business issues
- Adopt a structured, purpose-driven approach to innovation
- Measure and develop innovation strengths so that they can more effectively innovate
Central to all Programmes is The Six ‘I’s® of Innovation. The Six ‘I’s® is a comprehensive, integrated methodology that combines design thinking with organisational and team development.
This brochure provides an overview of :
- What makes The Six ‘I’s® a unique, flexible framework
- ‘The Six ‘I’s® Yes, You Can Innovate’ Training Programmes
Participants will receive a copy of Natalie Turner’s book Yes, You Can Innovate. The book is packed full of practical ideas, tips and tools on how to build innovation skills and mindsets. Participants can use the it as a post Programme reference guide to help them embed learning, continue to build their innovation strengths, and improve their ability to create value out of new ideas.
Key topics and activities covered in the Programmes include:
|Areas Covered||2 day||1 Day||1/2 Day Taster|
|Understand and explore Individual Profiles||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Understand, explore Team Profiles||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Background and Theory to The Six ‘I’s® Model||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Innovation Concepts, Types, Scope||✔️||✔️|
|Apply innovation tools (Primary tools)||✔️||✔️|
|Application of The Six ‘I’s® to a pre-set business challenge||✔️||✔️|
|Apply innovation tools (Advanced tools)||✔️|
|Application of The Six ‘I’s® to a customised business challenge||✔️|
|Individual and Team (organisational) Action Plan to reinforce learning||✔️|
- The half day Taster Session is designed to provide participants an overview of The Six ‘I’s® of Innovation, as well as help them to understand their innovation strengths and areas of development
- Interested participants who want to learn specific tools and techniques on how to innovate at work are advised to attend the One-Day workshop
- Organisations who want to work on more than two business challenges; or organisations who want to embed innovation into their culture, are advised to contact us for a custom designed Programme
Prior to a Programme, participants will be required to complete The Six ‘I’s® online survey (~15 minutes to complete). This will be sent after registration.