Innovation efforts sometimes fail because the right skills, knowledge, culture, or processes needed to advance a project are not harnessed to create sustainable impact.
How can you discover and effectively leverage a team’s innovation strengths?
How can you provide support where it is needed most, to ensure you drive results?
Through a Six ‘I’s® Team Session you will:
- Learn about, and apply, an integrated and human-centred approach called the Six ‘I’s®, a PURPOSE and PEOPLE centred approach to innovation
- Discover, and create actions, that will help you to leverage the team’s innovation strengths at the different stages of the innovation journey
- Explore areas of development; where to build skills internally or seek support externally, to increase the likelihood of making new ideas work
For more information, download our brochure. It includes:
- What makes The Six ‘I’s® a unique, flexible framework
- An overview of the types of team data available to help diagnose team capabilities
- Sample analysis of what a team can expect in a session for a:
- Sample outcomes and benefits of a Six ‘I’s® Team Session for project teams or leaders